Sunday, January 27, 2013

Launch Creader VI - Original Creader VI - Launch Creader 6


Product Reviews Name Rating Review Alex19873
(Posted on 2013-01-13) Hi, it will work on BMW 525xi 2007, or BMW 528xi 2008 e60 ?
George
(Posted on 2012-11-22) Dear sir, I would like to know if the Creader-6 will work with Japanese domestic cars.Thank youGeorge Blufpand
ghassooon
(Posted on 2012-08-23) Hello Sir, I would like to ask you if this product works on the 2001 c240 (w203) and 2004 E320 (W211) as well as if you can send it to saudi arabia with the rates please.Thank You
Ableson
(Posted on 2012-07-28) As a professional manufacturer automotive technician, I was looking for a fast and feature-packed generic OBD-II scanner for my home shop. I found what I was looking for in this little guy here. I have a Creader V and was tired of it auto ranging and erasing the graph as I was attempting to read sensor outputs. This Creader VI auto ranges when in graph mode and enlarges the readout to fit rather than wipe it and start over with the new high and low values of the sensor. This makes diagnosis a whole lot smoother. No other generic OBD-II scanner on the market can touch this, especially for the money. I have used $500 scanners (Actron) that are slower, bulkier, and not nearly as sharp as the Launch Creader VI. Highly satisfied.
Damian
(Posted on 2012-06-18) thank you for the product. it is easy to use and diagnostic the vehicle. I like the free frame. make everything look easy.
Galloway
(Posted on 2012-05-24) I work with precision equipment on large engines. I read the instructions thoroughly before using.This device was not operational on my vehicles and we tried it on my colleagues car at work as well.It's too bad because I wanted this unit to work.I returned 3 weeks ago and am still eating for refund.
Teddy
(Posted on 2012-05-09) I bougth this for home use and discovered it was a far better unit than it is advertised. This is very good easy to use and read. With a little hands on time it will do most of your scan needs if you do not need to read other than engine codes
Carrol
(Posted on 2012-04-30) This product does everything as advertised. There is a video on youtube with step by step instructions on how to update the tool. It is the same scan tool you can buy on the Mac truck for more money. I have also used the X431 and it is a great product 2 thumbs up for Launch!
Eric
(Posted on 2012-04-19) I used it on my Subaru wrx. It works. I love the real time dataFor the price one of the best products on the market. Easy to use.
pintoduro
(Posted on 2012-04-16) qual frete para Brasil

No comments:

Post a Comment